Anytime Fitness McFarland is considered to be a premier place to work within the fitness industry, where we strive to help our members through coaching and community support. We are seeking a part-time Personal Trainer who is highly motivated with a passion for helping others improve their lives through fitness, nutrition, and recovery. This position will help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun, and upbeat atmosphere where each day is different.
What we offer for part-time employees:
- Competitive pay and career advancement opportunities
- In-house CPR/AED certification
- Continuing Education Credits provided
- Casual dress code
- Free gym membership!
- Pay range: $17-20/hour but negotiable based on experience
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Training Sessions - Responsible for conducting high quality small group and team training sessions through templated workout programs.
- Driving Results – Facilitate client success tracking and uphold client attendance.
- Understand how to adminster body scan technology and interpret results.
- Engage with digital coaching platforms to assist and motivate clients outside of the club.
- Provide excellent customer service through member engagement and client accountability.
- Knowledge – Possess the skill and ability to conduct safe and effective exercises for a wide variety of participants.
- Education – Educating clients on safe and effective training regimens, providing nutritional guidance, and promoting recovery.
- Facility Excellence & Alignment – Assist management with maintaining club standards, including cleanliness and tidiness, partnering together to promote sales growth, and attending weekly team meetings.
You might be a great fit if you:
- Are passioniate, positive, genuine, and knowledgeable for helping members achieve health and fitness goals
- Have a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting
- Consider yourself coachable and a fun and personable team player with a great attitude
- Possess strong communication skills
- Are hungry to drive your career through continued education and leadership opportunities
- Feel comfortable working with members from all walks of life
- Nationally Accredited Personal Trainer Certification or ability to become certified within 90 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certification or ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
What our employees say about working here:
"I love the stability of this position -- I don't have to go out and find my own clients -- and also the fulfillment I get from working with clients and seeing their progression and results." - Alex, personal trainer at Anytime Fitness of Southern Wisconsin since 2011
Anytime Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.