This person is responsible for selling memberships, training services, managing the member and guest experience, and leading staff to work as a cohesive unit. This role requires a considerable amount of self-motivation, leadership, collaboration, communication, and the ability to positively influence others.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and tons of opportunities for growth and development
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- Life insurance
- PTO from Day 1
- 401(k) with employer match
- Early Fridays - enjoy a "2 1/2 day weekend"
- In-house CPR/AED certification
- Continuing Education Credits provided
- Casual dress code
- Free gym membership!
- Starting pay range: $17-$20/hour; based on experience
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Sales – a large part of the manager role is centered around membership and training sales. An assistant manager starts as a "Manager in Training" to get cross-trained in both processes. Managers must convert leads to members through daily follow-ups, relationship building, ability to empathize, and follow through. A personal training background isn’t required but the ability to speak to our training program and how to leverage our technology (Anytime Fitness App, body scanner, heart rate monitors, etc.) to support the growth of the training department is a must. This person will deliver fitness consultations and use information to qualify, inform, inspire, and convert leads into long-term training clients.
- Brand promoters – when you love your gym, others will too! The club manager establishes relationships with businesses in the community to promote the brand through B2B marketing. This person helps coordinate and execute engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by our marketing department.
- Team builders – leading a team and driving results through motivation and fun is a key part of being a manager. This person is hired to inspire team members by fostering a trusting and positive environment while hitting the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that drive success.
- Day-to-day operations – managers will be responsible for the daily club operational tasks such as running reports to analyze KPIs and goal setting, using our club software and billing provider to help with member & client management and engagement, lead follow-up, posting to local social media accounts, and club cleanliness.
- Culture creators – managers love creating an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
You might be a great fit if you are:
- Friendly, outgoing, and warm
- Genuine and honest
- Demonstrative of a drive for results and have a proven sales record
- Technologically savvy
- Experienced in managing a team
- Strong at organizational skills and good at self-managing time and schedules
- Are a fun and personable team player with a great attitude
- Looking to grow in your career
- Comfortable working with members from all walks of life
Experience working in the fitness industry isn't required, but great communication and soft skills are, as well as being an advocate for healthy living.
What do our employees say about working here? "I can truly say that I have enjoyed every day working at Anytime Fitness. The growth, culture, and team are beyond incredible. I couldn’t be more thankful to be surrounded by so many positive like-minded people." - CeeJae, on our team since 2016
Anytime Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.